Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese on Mini Bagel
- 2 oz. cold smoked Atlantic salmon
- 2 T. whipped cream cheese
- 1 mini whole grain bagel (about 100 calories)
- Capers (optional)
- Dill weed
- Lemon wedges (optional
- Lightly toast bagel, spread with whipped cream cheese
- Top with capers and smoked salmon.
- Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Serve with wedge of lemon.
This also works well on a slice of toasted Arnold’s Organic 22 Grains & Seeds bread. It can make an easy lunch with a bunch of English cucumber slices or a side salad. (Smoked salmon is high in sodium, so make sure you are drinking plenty of water.)